Pages

Top 5 Best Sellers Blender Under $40

Usually, cheap blenders in the under $40 range can certainly manage identical tasks as high-end blenders. They crush, blend, mix, and chop, probably certainly not with the abandon of the most expensive blenders, but good enough for simple, day-to-day needs like smoothies, salsas, soups, and also iced cocktails. If you are ready to go all out (or should for diet or perhaps professional reasons), at the top quality of the marketplace you will find brands like Breville, Blendtec, and Vitamix. But if your budget is limited to blenders in the low cost end of the marketplace, our finest suggestions is to keep it small and simple. Search for name brands such as Hamilton Beach, Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Kalorik, and Oster for a good blender at a fraction of the cost of the top-rated/top-performing products.

Allow me to share Top 5 best sellers blenders under $40.

1. Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender



  • 2 speeds (low and high) for all your blending tasks
  • Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers and bowls to extend blending options
  • Ergonomically designed grip offers comfortable hold and more control while blending
  • Operates with a one-touch control for easy, one-touch blending
  • Dishwasher-safe blending shaft and beaker make cleanup effortless

You will find blending easier than ever with this Cuisinart Smart Stick hand blender. Pick it up to blend cold drinks, hot soups, and crêpe batter – right in the pitcher, pot or bowl. It’s comfortable to hold, easy to use, and the blending shaft and beaker are dishwasher-safe. Enjoy!
This Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender is designed to handle a variety of basic tasks. Elegant brushed chrome or a variety of bold colors houses a powerful motor, and the handy “stick” design lets you blend in a pot, bowl, or pitcher. With two speeds, you can handle all your food prep tasks on high or low. Operation is easy and cleanup is quick. What could be better?

Most helpful costumer reviews:

"Mixing - The two speed operation is handy. For making soups, you can do most of the job on low speed, even with chunky vegetables. This makes it easier to control how thick the final product is, and it makes for less possibility of splash-ups. The switch feel is sure (good tactile feel). The blade is stocky and sharp - it looks like it's built for business. I blended a large pot of tomato black bean garlic soup down in under 30 seconds.
Motor - Plenty of power. It's quiet compared to my last blender (especially on low), which was 3x the price. I cannot comment on durability yet, as this is a new model.
Size/weight/feel - Hefty, but not heavy. It has a quality feel with a nice balance. If it were too light, it would feel cheap.
Cord - Long enough to get the job done, but not too long to make wrapping up the cord a hassle.
Assembly/Cleaning - Easy to attach/detach. The lock-up feels solid. So far, there's little mechanical play in the interface. It's very easy to clean by hand if you don't wait for it to dry up.
I've grown to like Cuisinart products. It looks like they have a winner here.
4/10/2013 update - I've had this for several months now, and I can say the concern about the plastic gear on the prior version does not appear to be an issue on this design. I've used it dozens of times and there is not a hint of wear. Bumping to 5 stars. It's one of my favorite kitchen tools.
11/17/2013 update - Still going strong. This is my single favorite kitchen tool, and I have lots of them. It's the best combination of usefulness and fun factor. So nice not to have to drag out the food processor for so many tasks any more. I just made a super creamy hummus (in the can, no less) in under five minutes. Fast, yummy, inexpensive and so easy to clean up afterwards."
by Robert Jones from Amazon user feedback

"Almost as good as sliced bread. Good investment."
by Dennis Kirkpatrick from Amazon user feedback

>>>Check special price at amazon.com

2. Ninja Master Prep (QB1000)



  • Interchangeable 450 Watt Power Pod with Chrome Button
  • Frozen Blending
  • Perfect, Even Food Processing and Chopping
  • 2 conveniently sized jars
  • Anti-spill splashguard, easy-flip pour spout, and no slip base

Ninja Master Prep
Put the power in the palm of your hand with the versatile Ninja Master Prep that crushes ice into snow in seconds, blends frozen fruits into creamy smoothies, and chops fresh ingredients evenly! Mince, dice, chop, blend, and puree for consistent results in the 16 oz (2 cup) chopper bowl and achieve perfect frozen blending in the 48 oz (6 cup) pitcher.
Pulse Technology
The interchangeable and ergonomic 450-watt power pod quickly switches between the 16-oz chopper bowl or 48-ounce pitcher for added versatility in the kitchen. The pod features a large chrome pulsing button for ultimate control and consistent results.
Patented Ninja Blade Technology
Handle any job from mincing onions to crushing ice, and wide, no-slip bases and splashguards keep everything steady and clean. For added convenience, storage lids are included to keep your food fresh and all removable parts are dishwasher-safe.

Most helpful costumer reviews:

"This is my best little gadget and I have many. I wanted a Vita Mix since I can remember but it was too expensive while raising a family. I finally got one a few years ago, and it was a big disappointment. It was big, bulky and noisy and it did not do anything special. I used it all the time anyway to make smoothies, it was not much good for anything else.
Then I saw this Ninja on TV and thought it was a gimmick. I finally bought one since I started to hear many good things about it. And it was very affordable.
I can make my refried beans, chop onions and garlic, smoothies and sauces, but my favorite is the take frozen fruit and add some milk or coconut milk and turn it on, it is just about the best frozen dessert you can find, you may not even have to add sugar if your fruit is sweet enough.
I really love this Ninja I use it every day and sometimes twice or three times.
I am thinking of getting another one just in case this one breaks."
by Woody from Amazon user feedback

"I received this as a Christmas gift, and so far, I love it. I currently own a Krups blender, which was only about $30, and I was preparing to buy something like a Viking Blender - something that has a much more powerful motor system, for around $150, when my parents got me this. The great thing about it is that it's not necessarily a blender. I mean, it is by definition, but there's a couple key differences. Blenders have an inherent flaw of only blending what's at the bottom, especially when it's something thick like a shake. I always ended up with big chunks of ice cubes in my shakes even after 3 minutes of blending. The ice just never reached the bottom. Not a problem with this system. Even if the blender carafe didn't have 3 sets of blades, it already works better than a blender because the blades aren't embedded in the bottom of the carafe. Which allows me to point out another awesome thing - don't you hate trying to scoop out your drink from the recessed blade area of a blender? And sometimes it just never gets clean? Or it leaks if you don't screw it on tight enough, or, God forbid (this happened to me once) the whole carafe unscrews itself while it's blending and crap flies everywhere? I love the design of the Ninja system if for nothing else than just to avoid all of that!
I haven't used this system for too many things yet, but let me tell you one thing it excels at - chopping ice. And I don't mean those dinky ice cubes that you get in the plastic trays. If you know anything about silicone ice molds, it makes the cubes huge and square. I looked at the ice cubes, and then at the Ninja and thought "let's give this a whirl". Boy was I surprised. Not only did it pulverize the cubes, but it did so in less than 30 seconds. Unlike my Krups blender, which would get hot and almost smoke if left on too long to try and pulverize the ice cubs, the Ninja motor didn't even get warm.
Now, onto the cons, which really aren't that bad. The whole system itself does take up a lot of space. I honestly don't think I need 3 carafes with 3 separate sets of blades and 3 lids. I have used the chopper, and it's definitely nice, but I don't know if I'll ever use the middle one. Maybe if I needed to chop something big like carrots or celery or something, I don't know. Another con is the obvious inability to allow it to sit there and blend something because you have to hold down the button for the motor. Now, this might not be so bad because it is extremely powerful, the blades are VERY sharp, and it doesn't take long to pulverize anything. But, it would be nice to be able to set it, and walk away for 30 seconds to do something else, even if it's nothing more than preparing to put more ice cubes in, (which, is another flaw - you have to remove the motor and the lid before adding any solids). But, I think the flaws in the system, the way it's designed, allows the user to avoid dealing with the problems a normal "
by Amy Gurley from Amazon user feedback

>>>Check special orice at amazon.com

3. Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set




  • 17-piece high-speed mixing system chops, whips, blends, and more
  • Includes power base, 2 blades, 2 cups, 4 mugs, 4 colored comfort lip rings, 2 sealed lids, 2 vented lids, and recipe book
  • Durable see-through construction; press down for results in 10 seconds or less
  • Microwave- and freezer-safe cups and mugs; dishwasher-safe parts
  • Product Built to North American Electrical Standards

The Magic Bullet replaces a food processor, blender, and coffee grinder, yet it occupies only the space of a coffee mug. It stays handy on your countertop for instant meals and snacks. There are no buttons to push. Just load the ingredients into the short cup, the tall cup or one of the four mugs. Twist on the cross or flat blade, place the bullet on the power base, and press down - in seconds, you'll have chopped onions, minced garlic, grated cheese, spaghetti sauce, salsa, soup, chicken salad, smoothies, shakes and more. To heat or chill, simply place the magic bullet cup or mug in the microwave, refrigerator or freezer.

Most helpful costumer reviews:

"After reading some reviews on here I decided to make my own. Something I think people need to understand is that the Magic Bullet (MB) blender was made for very specific use. I haven't seen the info-mercials but I can say that for me, this is the perfect blender. Here's why:
1. Size - The MBs compact size means it's easy to store. This is crucial for people who don't have a lot of cabinet/counter space. My counter already has a coffee pot, espresso machine,toaster, knife rack, etc. I need a blender that doesn't take up very much space, so for me, it's the perfect size because I leave it sitting out. The extra accessories can be left in the box it came in and put in the attic or basement for storage if you won't be using them on a regular basis. I only use the 20oz cup.
2. Ease of Use - We live in an age where people want simplicity. By design, the MB already has your serving size pre-determined. This is great for people who are conscientious about their portion sizes. In addition, it makes clean up easier. There's no need to pour your drink from a pitcher to a cup, so not only are you using less dishes, but the design of it is just like cleaning a glass. Also, there is only one speed of the MB. This may seem like a detractor, but the switch between pulsing and pureeing works well and should handle any job a normal blender does. I found this surprising omission to be one of its best attributes, hence it's specific use.
3. Functionality - I've only used the MB to make smoothies/shakes and it works great. Some reviewers have complained that the MB underperforms in this area but I think it is a case of operator error. They must be using it wrong because after I got the hang of it, I found that I have a perfect smoothies/shakes. What I would recommend is to blend your ice (approx. 5 pcs) and milk/water (approx. 1 cup) first. Break the ice up by pulsing the MB. Once this is done, add in whatever mix/powder you want in it. Mix it in by pureeing it. Lastly I add half a banana by pureeing it as well. The result is a perfect drink without any ice chunks. I find for smoothies it works better than a blender.
All in all I highly recommend the MB if the details I listed earlier are what you're looking for. If you want more than single servings at one time I would look elsewhere. Otherwise, the MB should be able to handle any job a traditional blender does."
by MagicBulletUser from Amazon user feedback


4. Hamilton Beach 58148A Power Elite Multi-Function Blender



  • 700-watt of peak blending power
  • 12 blending functions
  • Unique, no-mess pouring spout
  • Wave Action system
  • 40 oz. dishwasher safe glass jar

The Power Elite Multi-Function Blender is great for blending classic beverages such as smoothies and icy drinks, but it’s equally talented at preparing food such as salsas and purées. Once this multi-tasking blender is in your kitchen, it will quickly become your go-to appliance for preparing many different things. To simplify blending, its 4 blending buttons clearly indicate which function each button is designed to perform. You’ll quickly be able to select which button to press for each blending task, from making milkshakes and crushing ice to food preparation such as puree, dice, chop and grate.

Most helpful costumer reviews:

"I bought this blender primarily for protein and fruit smoothies, crushing ice, and grinding coffee.
Out of box experience was good, well packaged, simple. Tested it by using the Easyclean feature, and it worked like a champ. While it is noisy, it is quieter than I expected. Just don't expect to be listening to something on TV in another room if you are blending in the kitchen.
The Pros:
My first smoothie was done in seconds, no fuss, no muss. A cup of ice, two big scoops of protein powder, fresh strawberries not cut up, and 12 ounces water.
I put in the ice and strawberries first, and pulsed about 3 times on ice to get a very nice puree of ice slush and strawberry, only a few seconds each. It's got power to spare. Added the powder and water, hit smoothie, and about 15 seconds later I had very happy happy milk-shaky-like goodness to enjoy.
Cleanup and storage could not have been easier.
So it's a keeper.
The cons:
I can see how with so much plastic used, SOMETHING will give out over time and use. HB does not warrant glass breakage, but they say NOTHING about plastics, so if a lid or vent or base go, the 3 year warranty will be worth keeping track of.
Summary and impressions:
It suits my needs, it meets or exceeds expectations, and it was cheap. So cheap that if it dies after warranty, I won't blink and won't miss it.
So after browsing through HUNDREDS of reviews, personal blenders, and Ninja's and such, and nearly going for a Cuisinart personal blender, I figure this one takes up roughly the same amount of space, 700 watts beats 300 any old day, and certainly 185, and why mess around when I don't want to have to worry, I want to blend."
by Dr. Geoff from Amazon user feedback

>>>Check special price at amazon.com

5. Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sport Bottle



  • Blend your favorite smoothie or shake right in the sport bottle
  • Dishwasher-safe 20-ounce BPA-free plastic sport bottle
  • Powerful 250-watt motor with One Touch blending
  • Built-in, resettable fuse will revive the motor in 15 minutes should it overheat
  • Recipes included in the instruction manual

Get up. Get blending. Get going. Your life on the go just took a whole new direction. Introducing the Oster My Blend, a strikingly stylish addition to the Oster family of blenders designed for your active, fast-paced lifestyle. Sleek, industrial design of the stylish travel sport bottle. It;s available in orange, pink, green and blue. The 20 ounce BPA-free plastic Sport Bottle comes complete with a carry hook and lid storage when put away. Works with the Oster My Blend blender, and looks are just the beginning. A powerful 250-watt motor turns ice and frozen fruit into your favorite smoothies, health shakes, and diet drinks. When in use, you replace the blade with the drinking lid, so you don’t have to drink with the blade still in the bottom. The Blender base is small enough to keep on your counter every day. Simply FILL the My Blend Sport Bottle, BLEND, and GO! REUSE throughout the day to stay hydrated with water and other beverages. The Oster My Blend. Smoothie skills that impress. Intriguing design that travels.

Most helpful costumer reviews:

"I have a Vitamix and love it, but I was eager to try the Oster BLSTPB-WOR My Blend 250-Watt Blender in Orange, to see if it could streamline my AM blended mocha. My toddler is freaked out in the early morning by the crazy loud noise our very powerful Vitamix makes, so I was hoping this would be quieter. It is quieter, but I do have to blend longer -- it is a fair trade off though since it doesn't make my daughter cry. Considering my Vitamix was $300+ and this is almost 10% of that, I was not expecting to get the same blend results, but I was very pleased with how the Oster performed considering its low price and plastic parts. I was amused that the neon summer colors offered match the candy colored MacBooks of the early double 00's, reminded me of college days :)
REUSE throughout the day to stay hydrated with water and other beverages. The Oster My Blend. Smoothie skills that impress. Intriguing design that travels."
by Natasha Stryker from Amazon user feedback

"I love my Oster personal blender!!! I have had the Magic Bullet for a few years and my mom thought the new Oster would be just like that so she thought it was pointless to buy. I ignored her and got it anyways and we love it! The Magic Bullet makes personal size smoothies, but it is far more expensive (although it does other things, too) and it's cups are just that--cups. They have no lid so you really can't take your smoothie with you unless you put it in another bottle. This is why I got the oster. You just blend, put the lid on, and go! It's great for drinking on the way to school or work and it is so fast to make! The longest part of the process is peeling any fruit you want to put in it, but if you use frozen fruit or fruit that does not need to be peeled, or you aren't making a fruit smoothie, it is quite fast! It can make frozen coffee drinks, smoothies, milkshakes, etc. IT is fantastic! The only thing I need now is for someone to sell extra bottles for it. Right now we only have one so only one person can have a smoothie. Generally I am the only one who drinks them daily, but sometimes my mom or sister will want one, too. If anyone knows where you can get more bottles, let me know!"
by R. Froelich from Amazon user feedback












7 comments:

  1. Your website is full of useful articles about blenders. I also published an article that's similar to this one. The blog post is also about best blenders under $50 and I think people looking for low price blenders will find them really helpful.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you’re the one looking for the best personal blender, then your search ends here. TheKeenHunter has done all the homework for you and picked up top 10 personal blenders that worth your time and money both. We have performed several tests on the picks to find all the facts about them, and our unbiased best personal blender reviews will tell you the real truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and informative.
    Multi Function Blender

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greeting,
    Much informative and helpful article of you.
    I'm going to tell you about my Vitamix blender, which I purchase last year and still I get a wonderful result, but in the last 2 weeks I could not work with this could you please suggest to me a latest Vitamix blender?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent job. Thanks for sharing this helpful and informative blog. This helped me to gain more information to learn. I also mentioned here another related article best portable blenders for smoothies, I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best buy blender at https://cocacafe.net/

    ReplyDelete